segunda-feira, abril 09, 2012

Grandes Duos da TV [9]

Jesse Pinkman and Walter White (Breaking Bad)


Jesse: Yo, I get I shouldn't call, but I'm in a situation over here, and I need my money.
Walt: I just gave you $600.
Jesse: Yeah, and thanks, Daddy Warbucks, but that was before my housing situation went completely testicular on me, okay?


Jesse: You either run from things, or you face them, Mr. White.
Walt: And what exactly does that mean?
Jesse: I learned it in rehab. It's all about accepting who you really are. I accept who I am.
Walt: And who are you?
Jesse: I'm the bad guy.


Walt: [On phone at hospital with Skyler looking on] Well yes, I will be sure and pass your best wishes on to everyone. Thank you and goodbye.
Jesse: [On phone back at meth lab] Oh yeah. And tell that douche bag brother-in-law of yours to go towards the light.


Jesse: Dude, you scared the shit out of me. When you say it's contamination. I mean, I'm thinking like... an ebola leak or something.
Walt: Ebola.
Jesse: Yeah, it's a disease on the Discovery Channel where all your intestines sort of just slip right out of your butt.
Walt: Thank you, I know what ebola is.


Jesse: [about drug dealers using kids to sell methamphetamine] Hearts and minds, right? Get them young and they'll be yours forever


Walt: You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in: I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!

5 comentários:

rui alex disse...

esta é mais uma série das que me tardam a saber: aparecem não sei de onde, muitos episódios já transmitidos e pelo feedback é justamente "das imperdiveis".

Pode ser que mais tarde tenha sorte, a Mov é amiga e já está a transmitir o Lost, pode repetir também essa.
Ou então, os dvds, não é?

tadeu disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
tadeu disse...

grande momento quando jesse comenta sobre os putos a vender droga.
sem dúvida alguma, um grande duo da tv!
aproveitar agora porque isto tem fim à vista :(

Loot disse...

Rui: Ainda há outras formas :P
Vale bem a pena sim, se puderes experimenta.

Tadeu: Tudo que é bom acaba, tem de ser. Cada vez nos aproximamos mais da última temporada, mas antes relembrar uma grande série do que uma grande série a inicio e que se estendeu demais e estragou :)

Ruca! disse...

a química entre esses dois é uma das melhores de qq série. pinkman e white, claramente uma grande dupla da tv.