segunda-feira, abril 16, 2012

Grandes Duos da TV [10]

 Nathan Young e Simon Bellamy ("Misfits")



Nathan: What about you, weird kid? Don’t take this the wrong way or anything, but you look like a panty sniffer.
Simon: I’m not a panty sniffer. I’m not a pervert… I tried to burn someone’s house down.


Nathan [Discussing a plan for dealing with the Virtue group]: Come on, Barry, you're good at this stuff. Think of something.
Simon: Who's Barry?
Nathan: You are.
Kelly: His name is Simon.
Nathan: Is it? I thought it was Barry.



Nathan [to Simon]: Didn’t you say you wanted to piss on her tits? Probably best to keep that kinda thing between you and your internet service provider.


Nathan: It's a cruel senseless waste. A young man taken from us in his prime, leaving us to pick up the pieces of our shattered lives, knowing that he's gone forever. So maybe we should have the rest of the week off, you know to cry, and grieve, and remember our dear friend...
Simon: Ollie.
Nathan: ... Ollie! Dear beautiful Ollie!


Nathan: See? Babies… that's why I always use a condom. And if the girl looks dirty I use two.


Nathan: Yeah, okay. Let’s rob a bank.
Shaun: What’s that?
Simon: Nothing.
Shaun: Really? That’s funny, innit? Cause to me it sounded like a plan to rob a bank.
Nathan: No, no. I said, uh, “Let’s have a big wank.” Communal masturbation. The old Circle Jerk. 


Nathan: When did you get balls?
Simon: I've always had balls you've just never seen them.
Nathan: That's the gayest thing I've ever heard


Simon: I just want you to know... being here with all of you... it's been the best time of my life.
Nathan: Ah, I had a week in Spain last year, that was way better.


Nathan [to Simon]: Save me Barry!!

4 comentários:

cube disse...

5 estrelas;)

Snow disse...

hehe

Estou a rever mentalmente todas as cenas das quotes que escolheste. Geniais e não consigo parar de me rir

Loot disse...

O Nathan quase sempre que abria a boca distribuía pérolas :D

Ruca! disse...

aaahahah que grande! estão aqui cenas míticas!